A Sustainable and Exquisite Future
We are committed to providing excellent quality
We are recognized for our quality in our operations through:
- Establishing, applying, maintaining and continual improvement of effectiveness of Quality Management System – ISO 9001:2015
- Consideration of context of the organization and aligning the Quality Management System with the strategic direction of POWERMARK BATTERY & HARDWARE TRADING PTE LTD.
- Continual enhancement of customers’ satisfaction and comply with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Enhance the expertise of our staff by periodic training and adopt new technologies.
- Continuous review and upgrade of systems.
We are committed to excellent environmental stewardship in all our operations
We routinely identify, monitor and address our environmental impacts through:
- Continual education in order to prevent environmental pollution, preserve natural resources, and improve the EMS
- Fully identifying and complying with relevant legal and other requirements, implementing industry best practice where possible.
- Developing, revising and improving processes and procedures to ensure environmental risks are reduced.
- Fostering the commitment of all management and staff towards improving the environmental performance of the business.
- Encouraging the adoption of similar environmental standards from all stakeholders involved in our business.
- Ensuring staff are kept abreast of current environmental issues and initiatives through training and regular communications.
- Reducing, reusing and recycling materials and resources where possible
- Preventing pollution through effective control of emissions to air, water and land, waste management, raw materials and natural resources.
- Implementing and recording the effectiveness of energy efficiency measures.
- Exploration of new materials with smaller environmental footprints and improvement of hazardous waste management
We are committed to the protection of all our employees, equipment and properties, from accidental injury or loss
In fulfilling this commitment to protect both people and assets,
- We strive to identify any foreseeable hazards and minimize their risks of causing injury, ill health and property damage
- We are committed to complying with the applicable legal requirements and continual improvement of our performance in workplace safety and health.
- We provide necessary resources for protection against harm, along with instruction for their use and care. All management functions will comply with safety and health requirements in planning, operation and maintenance of machinery, equipment and operations.
- Our safety champions are equally responsible for minimizing accidents at their jobsites. Safe Work Practices and Procedures will be defined for all employees to follow.
- All safety champions will perform their jobs in accordance with established procedures, safe work practices, and applicable rules and regulations applicable to their activities.
- All safety champions will perform their jobs properly, in accordance with established procedures and safe work practices.
- All safety champions are familiar with the Workplace Safety and Health Regulations, as it pertains to their work.
Our Three Main Technologies
FUKUDA Nickel Cadmium battery is suited for rail applications due to its high tolerance for temperature and can operate between -40℃ and 70℃. The battery can be discharged to 60% of rated capacity by 0.2ItA.
FUKUDA Nickel Cadmium battery has high energy density with long service life of over 5,000 cycles. It is also low maintenance and does not need to conduct activating treatment over the course of its first three years of operations.
FUKUDA Nickel Cadmium battery has track records in various rail projects in Asia.
- TUV Rheinland IEC60623: 2001 certificate (KAP, KPX)
- TUV Rheinland EN61373:2010
- CE certificate
- KEMA IEC60623:2001(4th edition) certificate
Fukuda battery supports the backup power of critical installations for public agencies and private companies. Our batteries ensure business continuity with minimal down time.
Fukuda battery has track records in public libraries, laboratories and data centres.
- IEC 60896
FUKUDA Lithium Battery is the latest innovation in Fukuda Battery’s product line. It is suitable for offgrid systems and also for mobile solutions.
FUKUDA Lithium battery has high energy density and is able to reduce the footprint for your power systems. The battery monitoring system also enhances its safety and durability, ensuring users during its service life.
FUKUDA Lithium battery’s track records include a 11 KWH power system for a government agency for offgrid operations and a 1.5 KWH warehouse mobility solution for a multinational corporation.
What Our Clients Say
"Fukuda batteries are economical and efficient. This gives customers like us a peace of mind."
"Fukuda battery is our go-to-brand for replacement batteries as they have a wide range and exceed expectations."
"Good products at great prices"